These Terms and Conditions of Use apply to you when you view, access or otherwise use the web site located at www.lawofficeofwilliamlandsiedel.com (the “Site”). The Site is owned by The Law Office of William Landsiedel. YOU AGREE THAT BY USING THE SITE, YOU ARE AT LEAST 19 YEARS OF AGE, YOU ARE LEGALLY ABLE TO ENTER INTO A CONTRACT AND AGREE TO COMPLY WITH ALL APPLICABLE LAWS AND REGULATIONS. We grant you a revocable, nonexclusive, nontransferable, limited right to access, use and display the Site, and the content and materials provided herein, provided that you comply fully with these Terms and Conditions of Use.
1. No Attorney Client Relationship. We provide this Site for general informational purposes only. Because The Law Office of William Landsiedel is a law firm, and some of the information on the Site relates to legal topics, no attorney-client relationship is created between you and The Law Office of William Landsiedel when you use the Site. By using the Site, you agree that the information on this Site does not constitute legal or other professional advice and no attorney-client or other relationship is created between you and The Law Office of William Landsiedel.
3. Attorney Disclaimer. While the materials provided on the Site were prepared to provide accurate information regarding the subject discussed, the information contained in these materials is being made available with the understanding that The Law Office of William Landsiedel is not providing herein legal services. If legal advice or other professional or expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional person should be sought.
4. Copyright Notice. All materials and software published on or used on the Site are protected by copyright, and are owned or controlled by or licensed to The Law Office of William Landsiedel, or the party listed as the provider of the materials or software. UNAUTHORIZED COPYING, REPRODUCTION, REPUBLISHING, UPLOADING, POSTING, TRANSMITTING OR DUPLICATING OF ANY OF THE MATERIAL IS PROHIBITED. You may download any downloadable materials displayed on the Site only for personal, noncommercial and informational purposes, provided that the documents are not modified and provided you maintain and abide by all copyright, trademark and other notices contained in such material or if none, you include the following copyright notice in such downloaded materials:
© Copyright 2011 The Law Office of William Landsiedel. All rights reserved.
5. Compliance with Intellectual Property Laws. When accessing the Site, you agree to obey the law and you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the Site is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright, trademark and other intellectual property ownership. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit or otherwise distribute any information or content in violation of any third party’s copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third party rights caused by any content you provide or transmit or that is provided or transmitted using the Site.
6. Links to Third Party Sites. The Site may contain links to websites controlled by parties other than The Law Office of William Landsiedel (each a “Third Party Site”). The Law Office of William Landsiedel may work with a number of partners and affiliates whose sites are linked through the Site. The Law Office of William Landsiedel is not responsible for and does not endorse or accept any responsibility for the availability, contents, products, services or use of any Third Party Site, any website accessed from a Third Party Site, or any changes or updates to such websites. The Law Office of William Landsiedel makes no guarantees about the content or quality of the products or services provided by such sites. The Law Office of William Landsiedel is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Third Party Site. The Law Office of William Landsiedel is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by The Law Office of William Landsiedel of the Third Party Site. You acknowledge that you bear all risks associated with access to and use of content provided on a Third Party Site and agree that The Law Office of William Landsiedel is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort you may incur from dealing with a third party. You should contact the site administrator for the applicable Third Party Site if you have any concerns regarding such links or the content located on any such Third Party Site.
7. Prohibited Actions. You agree not to interrupt, or attempt to interrupt, the operation of the Site in any way. Unauthorized use or modification of any information stored on the Site may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution under Federal, State and local law. You may not use the Site for anything other than a lawful and legitimate purpose. You agree not to use the Site to carry out any unauthorized alteration of any data or information on the Site or to conduct any activity that infringes on the copyright, patent, trademark, service mark or other rights of any person or entity. You shall not restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying any service conducted on the Site. The Site is not intended for use by anyone under the age of 19. The Law Office of William Landsiedel reserves the right to limit or deny your access to the Site or take other appropriate action if you violate any provision of these Terms and Conditions of Use or if you conduct any activity that violates the rights of any person or entity, or which we in our sole discretion deem unlawful, offensive, threatening, abusive or potentially harmful or malicious.
8. Modifications of Terms and Conditions of Use. The Law Office of William Landsiedel reserves the right to revise, amend or modify these Terms and Conditions of Use and our other policies and agreements at any time and in any manner. Any modifications are effective upon posting. Your continued use of the Site constitutes your agreement to comply with the most recent Terms and Conditions of Use, so you should visit this page from time to time.
9. Email May Not Be Used to Provide Notice. Communications made through the Site’s email and messaging system will in no way be deemed to constitute legal notice to The Law Office of William Landsiedel or any of its officers, employees, agents or representatives, such as where notice to The Law Office of William Landsiedel is required by contract, or any federal, state or local laws, rules or regulations.
10. Disclaimer; Limitation of Damages.
(a) The Law Office of William Landsiedel expressly disclaims all liability for any viruses or other contamination of your computer system or other device used to access this Site as a result of your use of this Site, and expressly disclaims all liability for actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the contents of this Site. THE SITE AND ALL MATERIALS, DOCUMENTS OR FORMS PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH YOUR USE OF THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, SECURITY, ACCURACY AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THE LAW OFFICE OF WILLIAM LANDSIEDEL MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, THAT ACCESS TO OR OPERATION OF THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE.
(b) USE OF THE SITE AND OBTAINING ANY MATERIALS THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE LAW OFFICE OF WILLIAM LANDSIEDEL WILL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY CONTENT, MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SOFTWARE.
11. Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless The Law Office of William Landsiedel, our officers, directors, shareholders, partners, members, employees and agents from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses or expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with your access to or use of the Site.
12. Applicable Laws; Venue. The Law Office of William Landsiedel operates the Site from its offices in California, and makes no representations that materials in the Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. The display of the Site alone does not subject The Law Office of William Landsiedel to any specific jurisdiction. Access to the Site from any territory where the content is illegal is prohibited. If you choose to access the Site from other locations, you do so at your own risk and are solely responsible for compliance with any and all applicable laws, rules and regulations. You may not use or export any of the Site materials in violation of U.S. export laws and regulations. By using the Site, you expressly agree that your rights and obligations shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of California, excluding its choice of law rules. Any legal action or proceeding relating to your access to or use of the Site or the content and materials herein will be instituted in an appropriate state or federal or state court in the State of California. You and The Law Office of William Landsiedel agree exclusively and irrevocably to submit to the jurisdiction of, and agree that venue is proper in, these courts in any such legal action or proceeding.
13. Contact. If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions of Use, the practices of this Site, or your dealings with this Site, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.